T-1 Pro CO 2 Controller
The T-1 Pro CO 2 Controller is the most advanced CO 2 controller on the market. It helps to accurately create the correct CO 2 value in your space. You can set up the T-1 Pro in a few simple steps, after which you can take full advantage of all its possibilities! For example, the T-1 Pro has an automatic CO 2 dosing counter, a log of the past 7 days and an adjustable pulse dosing to get a stable CO 2 value in your room. He also has a dosing retarder. This function ensures a delayed activation of the CO 2 dosage in your room. The T-1 Pro is adjustable from 300 to 2000 ppm or from 300 to 10000 ppm. You can read the current values of the connected sensors and the minimum / maximum values on the display. The T-1 Pro Controller automatically switches between day and night settings through light detection. Thanks to the built-in calibration function you can calibrate your CO 2 sensor in the open air if necessary.
The T-1 Pro is supplied without sensor.
- Adjustable from 300 to 2,000 ppm or from 300 to 10,000 ppm.
- Adjustable dosing retarder and timer.
- Automatic CO 2 dosing counter
- Dose log (dose log) of the dose counter for the past 7 days.
- Pulse dosing for dosed addition of CO 2 .
- Built-in calibration function to calibrate the CO 2 sensor in the open air.
- Depending on the sensor (s) connected, the display shows the measured values of CO 2 , temperature and humidity.
- Shows the minimum / maximum values of connected sensor (s) in the display.
- The display is refreshed every second.
- Indication LEDs are used for CO 2 dosing, light detection and stable climate.
- Possibility to connect various TechGrow devices together.
- Memory for power failure for setpoint and hysteresis.
- The controller automatically switches between day and night mode through the light sensor.
- Automatic switch off of the display backlight after 60 seconds.
- Automatic detection of cable break or poor contact of the connected sensors.
- Connection of the sensors with standard network cable (UTP).
- Various sensors are available separately (0-2,000 ppm / 0-10,000 ppm).
- Possibility to connect the TechGrow Datalogger (DL-1).
- Power supply: 100 to 240 V
- Recording: 3 W (with sensor, without CO 2 source)
- Setting range CO 2 set: 300 to 2,000 ppm / 300 to 10,000 ppm
- Setting range CO 2 +/-: 20 to 200 ppm (advice 50 ppm hysteresis)
- Measurement time: 1 measurement per second