T-Micro CO 2 Controller
The T-Micro CO 2 Controller is the smallest CO 2 controller from TechGrow. This simple variant is by far the best in its category due to the full digital technology. You can use the T-Micro CO 2 Controller in any room. Thanks to the external CO 2 sensor with light sensor, it switches automatically between day and night settings. It is adjustable from 300 to 2000 ppm and takes a measurement every second. The display shows the current values, including setpoint and hysteresis. The controller automatically switches the CO 2 source on and off, and the indicator LED shows when CO 2 is being dosed. Because the T-Micro CO 2 Controller has a built-in calibration function, you can calibrate the CO 2 sensor in the open air.
The T-Micro CO 2 Controller is supplied without sensor.
- Plug & Play.
- Can be used in small to very large spaces.
- Built-in calibration function to calibrate the CO 2 sensor on the outside air.
- Adjustable from 300 - 2000 ppm.
- Min / max display for CO 2 .
- Indicator LED indicates when CO 2 is dosed.
- Switches the CO 2 source (CO 2 generator, CO 2 cylinder) ON / OFF by means of a 230 V relay.
- Memory for power failure for setpoint and hysteresis.
- Automatic 110V / 230V detection.
- The external sensor contains a light sensor that automatically switches between day and night settings.
- Automatic detection of cable break or poor contact with the connected sensors.
- Connection of the sensor with standard network cable (UTP). A 5 meter cable is included.
- Controller and sensor are available separately.
- Various sensors are available separately.
- Possibility to connect the TechGrow Datalogger (DL-1).
- Power supply: 100 V to 240 V
- Mains frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Recording: 3 W (with sensor, without CO 2 source)
- Switching power: 1000 W (maximum 4 A)
- Setting range CO 2 set: 300 to 2000 ppm
- Setting range CO 2 +/- hysteresis: 20 to 200 ppm (50 ppm recommended)
- Measuring interval: 1 measurement per second