Bluelab Handy pH ground pen
The ultimate handy solution for measuring the pH and temperature!
Plants get their nutrients from minerals , but they can only get the right minerals they need if certain conditions are right . PH is the key . An important factor that influences food intake is whether your solution is acidic or alkaline. We measure this in pH.
The Bluelab PH Pen also measures the temperature of the solution . A good root health is essential for the success of a crop . The temperature of the solution influences the growth and structure of a plant . E and solution with a temperature of 18 - 22 ° C is recommended.
- pH & temperature GROUND meter
- Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH (1 decimal place)
- Accurate: ± 0.1 pH
- 2 pH calibration points - pH 4 & 7 or 10
- Temperature measurement 1 ° C accurate
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Warranty 1 year
- Includes 1 x AAA battery