Bluelab EC Meter (EC Pen)
The ultimate handy solution for measuring the conductivity (EC or ppm) and the temperature!
The Bluelab EC or ppm Pen tells you whether your plants have the right amount of nutrients and let you know if adjustments are needed. In order to feed plants properly, we need to know what we need to feed them now. Start with a quality nutrient.
Measuring the conductivity every day is the best way to prevent over-dilution or concentration of your nutrient solution. Change the reservoir solution every 7 days. Fill in the level of nutrients so that your plants always have the right amount of food.
The Bluelab EC or ppm Pen also measures the temperature of the solution, root health is essential for the success of a crop. The temperature influences the growth and structure of an installation so that a solution temperature of 18 - 22 ter or 65 - 72f is recommended.
To ensure that the plants can absorb the right food, you must measure the pH of the solution. With the handy Bluelab pH Pen you have everything you need to manage your nutrient solution.
Is that not convenient!
- Measures conductivity and temperature
- Selectable units for conductivity and temperature
- Illuminated LCD screen
- calibration optional
- Successful EC or ppm calibration indicator
- Keep reading the function
- Battery indicator
- completely waterproof
- Auto off function
- Automatic temperature compensation
- 1 x AAA alkaline battery included
- EC range: 0.0 to 10.0
- 1 checkpoint - EC 2.77 (optional)
- Resolution: 0.1 EC
- Accuracy: 0.1 EC
- Indicates when to calibrate (after 30 days)
- Successful calibration indicator
- Can also measure in ppm & ° F
- Temperature range between: 0 -50 ° C (1 ° C accurate)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
Warranty 1 year