Aquamaster Combo Meter P700 Pro 2
The renewed Combo meter P700 Pro2 has a modern, robust housing and is equipped with a large screen on which all values can be read.
In addition, the software has been refined, so that accurate measurements can now be read faster.
The electrodes are easy to replace if they are worn or broken.
The Combo meter P700 Pro2 is ideal for measuring the pH, EC, CF PPM and temperature of plant feed water and water in swimming pools, hot tubs and ponds. The easy-to-operate knobs allow you to easily switch between the parameters. The meter is calibrated and supplied with batteries.
- including rechargeable battery
- quality product
- Plug in the power supply and connect the USB connector to the meter.
- Connect the pH electrode to the meter.
- Remove the protective cap from the pH and EC electrodes.
- Turn on the meter.
- Immerse the pH and EC electrodes in the liquid to be tested and stir gently until the reading stabilizes.
- Press the C/F key to toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Press the MODE button to toggle between EC/CF and PPM measurements.
- Turn the meter off after use.
- Clean the pH and EC electrodes with tap water to minimize the risk of contamination.
- Place the EC electrode back in the protective cap.
- Place the pH electrode back in the protective cap with storage solution.
You can also use the meter continuously and keep the electrodes in the liquid to be measured. Keep in mind that these must be calibrated more often. It is also important to check for algae deposits and to carefully clean the electrodes if necessary.
Easy to maintain and use
The Aquamaster PH EC combimeter comes with an adapter and rechargeable battery. So you never have to replace batteries.
The use is very simple. Immerse the electrodes in the liquid to be measured and the measured value appears on the display. After use, rinse the electrodes and pour a little storage liquid into the protective cap.
Over time, the measurements become less accurate and the meter will have to be recalibrated. This is easily done by hanging the electrodes in a calibration liquid with a fixed PH or EC value.
To calibrate the EC meter, 1 calibration liquid is sufficient. To calibrate or calibrate the PH meter, 2 calibration points are required, PH 4 and PH7.
With the adjusting screw on the display you can set the meter back to the correct value and your meter can last for months.